This morning was completely different to others as I recorded an episode for the SuperMum Podcast. That’s right! Me – on SuperMum!
Lisa York was an amazing host and so easy to talk to. During the jam packed episode we spoke about:
- Solo parenting
- Living up to the traditional values of our parents generation whilst leading modern lives
- The importance of allowing children to access technology
- The rise of the power blogger and their role in society
- How the online world has revolutionised parenting for our generation
- The difference between our childhoods & the ones we are giving our children
- Rejecting the ‘Disney dream’ of marriage = happily ever after
I also mentioned this quote – something I believe to be so true!
I can’t wait for you to hear the podcast! My episode is due to be aired on Monday 1st May as one of the Mum 2 Mum Monday interviews. Until it’s released you may like to check out some other podcast episodes which you can do by clicking here.